- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – All,Both Axles,w/Rear Disc Brakes – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refin
- EXHAUST PIPE – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Front
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- MA.STATE INSPECTION
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
JOHN R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020